- The Museum of The Black Watch, Perth
- Clackmannanshire Council
- Aberdeenshire Council
- Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders Museum, Stirling
- The Gordon Highlanders Museum, Aberdeen
- Museum nan Eilean, Lewis
- Museum of the Isles, Skye
- West Lothian Council
- Kildonan Museum
- Highland Council
- Hunterian Museum & Art Gallery
- McLean Museum & Art Gallery
- Orkney Islands Council
- West Dunbartonshire Council
- Argyll & Bute Council
Project Title: Glasgow West War Story
Exhibition: Conscientious Objectors and Non Combatants
To be added later.
Assets in this exhibition:
Edwin Morgan's matriculation entry, 1937-1938
Edwin Morgan entered the University of Glasgow in 1937. His matriculation entry shows that he was seventeen years old. He enrolled on a MA (Hons) course, taking classes in English, French and History in his first year. During World War II Edwin Morgan served as a non-combatant conscientious objector with the Royal Army Medical Corps. He returend to his degree after the war, graduating in 1947.
Edwin Morgan later went on to teach at Glasgow University and retired in 1980.
Contributor: Glasgow University